With Britain now at a post-Brexit crossroads, can the UK government turn Global Britain from a political slogan to an economic policy reality. In their latest paper on post-Brexit Britain, the authors identify five areas of choices for the UK government: trade, regulation, migration, “levelling up” and the UK’s global narrative.
The event took place on Tuesday 23 February at 6.00-7.30pm.
- Ed Balls, Professor of Political Economy, King’s College, London and Research Fellow, Harvard Kennedy School
- Nyasha Weinberg, Harvard Kennedy School MPP 2017
- Jessica Redmond, Harvard Kennedy School MPP 2022
- Sechi Kailasa, Harvard Kennedy School MPA 2022
- Tommaso Cariati, Stanford-Harvard Kennedy School MBA-MPA 2021
- Lord Jo Johnson, King’s College Professor and former Cabinet Minister
- Lord Nicholas Macpherson, King’s College Visiting Professor and former Treasury Permanent Secretary
- Emily Thornberry, MP and Shadow Trade Minister